Prague, furnished apartment for rent, Za poříčskou branou street, 2+1, 73 m², Florenc - Karlin
Sunny very nice apartment for rent is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 8, Karlin – Za poříčskou branou street. In the apartment is one bedroom, living room and equipped kitchen (electric stove, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher), bathroom with tube, toilet separately. Apartment is after reconstruction. There are also two small balconies. The building is located near the metro station Florenc – approx 1min by walk. There are two metro lines, the tram and bus lines – connection also at night. Nearby, there are plenty of shops, restaurants, etc., cinema, theaters … Downtown is located 10 min by walk.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000|
|Address||Za Poříčskou br., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, stylish furnished flat 2 +kk for rent, st Kubova, Karlin, 59m², close to park Vrch Vitkov, Karlín
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.