Prague, cozy apartment 3 + kk, Zaverka street, green surroundings in Brevnov, the park Ladronka
We offer to rent a very nice apartment in the street Zaverka in a very nice and well maintained, brick building with an elevator. The apartment is new. It is on the ground floor, has 85 m2 and is unfurnished. The apartment has two separate rooms. The kitchen has a fridge, electric oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a corner bath, toilet. The apartment has a washing machine. The floor tiles, laminate flooring. Heating electric. The cellar 4 m2. The apartment is situated in a beautiful neighborhood full of greenery. Nearby Brevnov monastery. Near Park Ladronka. An excellent place for relaxation, sports. At the tram stop Marjánka. ListenRead phonetically
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Závěrka, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.