Prague, sunny, spacious, completely furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Husinecka, Zizkov, 85m²
Very nice, spacious and sunny 2+kk apartment, 85 sq.m., 2nd floor, brick building with no lift. The apartment is partly furnished, rooms are separated. In the bathrom there is a massage bathtub. Kitchen furnished with gas stove and dishwasher. There is a big fridge with a freezer and washing maschine as well. Parquets and luxurious pavement on the floor.Gas heating. Possibility of fix internet connection. Nice and flexible landlord. Computer network, depository and special screen in the apartment. Housing is located in a quiet street in a very prime location, excellent accessibility to the city center and the peripheral parts. Husinecká tram stop is located a minute walk from the house. Near the main railway station and metro station. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, services, parks, theaters, cinemas. Unique opportunity to fine living in the city center.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Husinecká, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.