Luxury, representative family house for sale, pool and spacious garden - Horomerice, Prague - West
Unique, luxury family house 7+1 in Horomerice, Prague – West. The total living area 450 m2. The house is not furnished. Kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances. On the floors there are parquet and floor tiles. Indoor swimming pool is also the part of the house. In addition indoor and outdoor fireplace. Parking for 3 cars. Spacious, maintained garden (900 m2). Prestigious location. A quiet neighbourhood. In the vicinity a lot of greeny. Perfect opportunity for living outside the big cities. Excellent access of transportation to the center – bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house, about 15 minutes to the underground station Dejvicka. Civic amenities in the vicinity.
14 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||K Chotolu, Horoměřice|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||900 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Single family house 5+kk for sale, 507 m² plot, pool, balcony, Prague 5 - Jinonice, Zajeci street., Prokop Valley
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.