Prague 5 Furnished spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, U Nikolajky, garden
We offer to let standard furnished, spacious 3 +1, which is located in the brick house in the street U Nikolajky, Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment is situated on the second floor with no elevator. To the house belongs large garden, which is available for all tenants. The apartment has two separate rooms, living room and kitchen. In the mezzanine, you can use the balcony. Electric heating. Kitchen equipped with refrigerator and stove. Possibility of O2 Internet connection. Street is nice and quiet and is located near the city center. In a moment you're on the Metro „B“ Andel and in the nieghbourhood are complete amenities. Great for families with children or for max 3 students. The rent is paid monthly and does not include fees for energies, which overwrites the lessee on himself.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Nikolajky, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.