Prague 2 Vinohrady, nice, completely furnished 3+kk apartment for rent, 50sqm, renewed
In the beautiful area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, there is this furnished apartment 3+kk, that we are happy to offer for rent. It's floorage is 50sqm and consists of a large living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms and kitchen. In the apatment there are brand new wooden floors, it is completely fitted with furniture from beds in the bedrooms to the three-piece suite and TV in the living rooom. The kitchen unit has a cooker, fridge and washing machine, in the bathroom there is a small tub, a bidet and a toilet. In the neighbourhood you will find all civic amenities, possibility of various cultural events or quiet walks in the park of Riegerovy Sady, that is nearby. Perfect transport is provided by tram lines and a subway station is not far either.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Slavíkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.