Prague 5 - Stodulky, beautiful bright and new 3+kk apartment, 2 balconies, 71smq, cellar, garage
For rent we are offering this brand new and bright 3+kk apartment, cellar and garage parking place in a new building on Petrzilkova street, Prague 5 – Stodulky, close to Hurka metro station. This apartment went through final building approval in 2009, together with the development project of Krasna Hurka. The floorage is 71sqm + two 10sqm balconies and it is placed on 6th floor with elevator. It's four windows and two balconies are providing a very nice view, situated to south and east. Interior consists of a hall, bathroom with tub, separated toilet, two bedrooms and spacious livingroom with kitchenette. There are new plastic windows, safety entrance door, floating wooden floor, phone line and internet access, TV cable and central heating. The kitchen unit is newly equipped with wooden cupboards and new appliances such as hot steam oven, fume chamber, tall fridge with a freezer, dishwasher or microvawe oven. Also there is a washing machine and droplights. Around the building there are only walking zones, the Petrzilkova street is hidden by another building, so it is quiet. Transport is provided by subway, the Hurka station is about 3 minutes to walk from the house and the travel takes only 15 minutes to the city centre. In the neighbourhood you will find all civic amenities, including shops, doctors and schools. The free time can be spent in the large park with a little pond, which is also near the house, or in the natural area of Prokopske valley.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petržílkova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.