Prague 5 - Stodulky, new and furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 60sqm, 50 sqm terrace, garage
For a long term rent we are offering this nice new and fully furnished 2+kk apartment, which is located in the quiet area of Prague 5 – Stodulky, on the groundfloor of a new brick building. The floorage is 60sqm and consists of a bedroom, livingroom with kitchenette, and in the hall there is a closet and bathroom with toilet. From the bedroom and livingroom there is the entry to the 50sqm terrace. Both rooms are fitted with basic furniture, there is a TV in the livingroom, the kitchen unit is equipped with glass-ceramic cooker and fridge, the bathroom is with angle tub. Parking is possible in the garage and the price is included in the rent. Of course there is also the possibility of internet connection. The neighbourhood has all civic amenities and the transport is provided by bus lines.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK monthly fees including garage|
|Address||Smíchovská, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.