Prague 5 - Kosire, beautiful spacious 2+kk apartment for rent, fully furnished, 65sqm,terrace,closet
In the quiet and green area of Prague 5 – Kosire you will find this beautiful and bright 2+kk apartment, that we are offering for a long term rent. The apartment is places on 2nd floor of a new building and it is completely furnished. The floorage is 65sqm and there is a large bedroom provided with built-in wardrobe and bed, a living room has an angle wall that leads to the 6sqm terrace and it is fitted with all furniture, TV and sofa. In the kitchenette there is a new fully equipped floor unit, that except for a fridge and dishwasher includes also the microwave oven. The bathroom is with tub and the toilet is separated. In the neighbourhood you will find all civic amenities, lots of greenery and there are bus lines near to the house that will comfortably tranport you to the city centre. The monthly fee is CZK 1000 per month, the energies will be assigned to the tenant.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Naskové, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.