Prague 2 Spacious and nice apartment 2+1 for rent, balcony, lubmer room, after renovation
We offer for rent nice apartment 2+1 in advantageous locality – Prague 2 – Nove Mesto (New Town). Great locality in the centre of the city with all the advantages of it – perfect transport accessibility and complete civic amenities. Close to the house is entrance to well known Botanical garden and campus of Charles University. In the neighbourhood you'll find many different shops. Nove Mesto and close Vinohrady also offer various types of restaurants or cafes, theatres or clubs. Perfect transport accessibility to all parts of Prague – all three metro lines and frequent both day and night tram lines. The apartment itself is on the 3rd floor of a brick house without elevator in Lipova Street and has balcony. The apartment underwent renovation recently. Equipped kitchen – fridge, gas stove, oven, dish washer and digestor. Bathroom with bath tub, toilet is separate. The apartment is facing the street. We offer more different apartments in the house. Great living with advantages of the centre of Prague!
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lípová, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||78,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.