Prague, wonderful flat 2+1 to rent, Zlatnicka st., near shopping center Palladium, in the center
We offer to rent a very nice and spacious 85 m2 apartment in the center of Prague. The apartment is fully furnished. It is in a brick house on the 3rd floor with the elevator. The kitchen has the oven, refrigerator. In the bathroom there is the bath. Separate toilet. On the floor are parquet and tiles. The house where the apartment is located, is situated in a very attractive but also the peaceful environment. Near the Palladium shopping center with various shops, not far from Wenceslas Square. Area rich in amenities and excellent transport links to all parts of Prague.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.