Original apartment 3+1 in an unique building, Revoluční street, Prague 1
We would like to present a very inspiring flat in an unique apartment building in Revoluční street, Prague 1. This unique building was built in the thirties of the twentieth century and its author is well known and highly acclaimed architect Jaroslav Fragner. The flat, located on the second floor, is a layed-out as 3+1 with an area of 130 sqm, to the apartment belongs also a cellar with an area of 4 square meters. In the apartment there are beautiful panoramic windows, not only illuminating the apartment, but also determinig the specific style of the unique apartment. We recommend a viewing to those people who are looking for an unique urban dwelling in a pleasant location near the Vltava river and within walking distance of the Letná park. For more information, please contact the broker.
7 120 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Revoluční, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||130,10 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.