Apartment 2+1 (78sq.m.) for sale in center of Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, U pujcovny
We offer a cozy apartment on the 1st floor of a brick house in the center of Prague 1 It is a quiet street that is away from the bustle of the city and yet is very popular locality.This apartment 2+1 layout with floor to sleep. Flat land is listed as 78 square meters. Total reconstruction of the apartment was done in 2008, except for the all new flooring. There is parking in the yard, where about 13 cars to park, it is a public space. The view from the living room and bedroom to the street, from the kitchen into the yard. The heat is an old gas boiler with its own hot-water heaters. Gas introduced into the kitchen. There chamber, which is located on the floor of residential units. Kitchen 21 m2, 29 m2 living room, bedroom 14 square meters. Excellent location in the center invites you to walks through old Prague and for countless cultural activities, excellent access to metro, train, tram.
5 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U půjčovny, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.