Beautiful historic villa in Šárka valley for sale, Prague 6 - Dejvice
We would like to introduce a beautiful historic villa in the Šárka valley. This sunny villa was built in 1928 for the granddaughter of Leos Janacek, famous Czech composer, are now is looking for a new owner. Villa layout is arranged as two separate flats 3 + kk, there are also other possibilities of extending living space in the attic spaces. There is also a beautiful large garden with area of 800 sqm with swimming pool. The house has a basement and a garage for one car. The villa is located in the upper part of the Šárka valley, which is very sunny and pleasant. It offers a beautiful place to live surrounded by greenery, ideal for those who need to recharge their energy, and yet still be within reach of the city center. For more information, please contact the broker.
15 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V Šáreckém údolí, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.