Attractive investment opportunity - apartment 2+1 with terrace, Jugoslávských partyzánů, Prague 6
We would like to introduce a flat 2+1 with a terrace in the Jugoslavských partyzánů street in Prague 6. The apartment with an area of 82 sqm is located on the fourth floor of a residential building with an elevator. In the building there are renovated water pipes and wiring; for summer 2011 is planned replacement of all the windows. In the apartment there is a separate kitchen with an entrance to a living room, which is connected to a bedroom. To the apartment belongs a cellar space as well. The entire eastern side of the apartment is binded by the long terrace, accessible from each room. The apartment is in original condition, prior to reconstruction, and thus represents a very attractive investment opportunity. The attic part of the house has just been sold and the money will be used for reconstraction of common places, new lift, new windows. There are already new water and electricty pipes recontructed in the building.
For more information, please contact the broker.
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.