Cozy apartment 2+kk (49,4 sqm), Prague 3 - Vinohrady
We would like to introduce a nice sunny apartment 2 + kk in a very popular part of Prague – Vinohrady. This cozy apartment with area of 49.4 sqm is located in a beautiful apartment building with original high ceiling (3.30 m) and is southwest oriented. Flat floors are covered with parquet, in the larger room there is also an inbuilt wooden floor. To the flat belongs a small cellar, parking place is reserved in front of the building in the „blue zone“.The building is located in Velehradska Street, near Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad and Mahlerovy sady. Within walking distance there is a park Riegerovy sady, ideal for year-round walks. This site is very easily accessible by public transport – metro station A and tram stops are 5 minutes away. The apartment is currently owned cooperatively, but by the end of 2010 is planned the transition into private ownership. We recommend a viewing!
3 599 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Velehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||51,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.