Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Na Bohdalci St., 146 sqm, terrace, garden
Modern newly built house with garden in Prague 10 – Michle. The total floor area of the house is 146 square meters. The house is partially furnished. There beautiful kitchen with fridge / freezer, gas stove, dishwasher, hood. In the living room is a fireplace. 2 bathrooms, one with corner bath and shower and second one just with shower, toilet is separately. There is also a washing machine. Parquet floors and tiles. Gas heating. Satellite TV. The spacious terrace and garden decoration. The building also includes garage parking for 2 cars. Beautiful, quiet location. There you can find a lot of green – a large park near the house. You'll also can find here high-quality civic amenities – restaurants, shops. Easy access to downtown. Bus stop and tram stop nearby. Beautiful home in established neighborhood.
|other water source|
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Bohdalci, Praha 10 - Michle|
|Usable area||146 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.