Beautiful family house 7+2 (195 m²) for sale, terrace, 2 balconies, garage - Pruhonice, Prague-west
We offer for sale a family house 7+2 (195 sq.m), on land 1000 sq.m. in a very quiet location – Pruhonice, Prague-west. The house was built in 1978 and has since undergone several renovations. Ground floor: living room with fireplace, room, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and garage. First floor: three bedrooms, spacious living room with access to terrace, kitchenette, bathroom with toilet, hall, utility room. Second floor: spacious room, hall with two built-in wardrobes, two balconies (5 sq.m. and 7,2 sq.m.) attic (possible rebuild). The floors are in the house: marble, tiles, parquet, solid wood, floating floor, carpet. Land of the house is beautiful and calm, well hidden from the surrounding roads, and in the center of Pruhonice (few minutes walk from the Pruhonice Park). The place has great amenities, good access to city center (near bus stop). Commercial area with plenty of shops and services, few minutes by car, bus station. Prague city center – 35 min bus+metro, 20 minutes by car. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
8 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||K dálnici, Průhonice|
|Usable area||245 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.