Luxurious loft 4+kk with terrace in desirable area Dejvice - Prague 6
We would like to introduce an offer of a beautiful loft apartment 4 + kk with a terrace in a very attractive location in Evropská street. Flat area is 190 sqm, terrace area is 8.85 sqm. This modern apartment is designed as four bedrooms, but thanks to very spacious living room with an area of 80 square meters it is possible to organize the flat as 5 bedrooms in case of need. In this luxurious apartment were used materials of the best quality (ash floors, steel stairs, Grohe, Keramag Kaldevei, Huppe) and the whole space is beautifully lit by skylight windows. A spacious basement with an area of 15 m belongs to the apartment, parking could be rented. The whole building is completely renovated and in its courtyard there is a beautiful garden with a children's playground just for the residents. The owners of this modern loft can enjoy the beautiful view of Prague Castle, Petrin Hill and the ruins of Baba. The building is just a few steps from the subway station Dejvicka, and still offers to all its inhabitants such a calm and pieceful home.
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.