Prague, very nice house for rent, K Fialce street, 170 m² garden 900 m², suitable even for roommates
We offer to rent wonderful family house –170 sq.m.. It can be 2 unfurnished apartments 3+kk and 2+kkapartments with completely furnished kitchens. Two entrances. Ideal for living and office, family with kids, family looking after older parents. Separate entrances (can be connected). Absolute privacy. Furnishing on demand. The pre-war family house in a good condition with two apartments is conveniently located in a residential area, on a quiet one-direction street, in the vicinity of a German international school, and a hypermarket area of Stodůlky – Careffour (shopping malls of Nove Butovice and Zlicin are within a 7 minute drive), close to public transport, and with a good access to the hospital in Motol. Both apartments can be connected upon demand. A large and maintained sunny garden (900sqm) is shared by both apartments; separation possible on demand. The west oriented backyard features coniferous, fruit and ornamental trees, has several secluded sitting areas (including an arbor) , barbecue and a smokehouse, a glasshouse, a storage shed for bicycles and garden tools, aviary, and a rock garden. A small foreyard separates the house from a quiet street. A separately standing garage for one car for monthly fee. It has to be rented. Additional parking on the street in front of the house. Good for roommates, students.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Fialce, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.