Prague, really beautiful apartment 2+kk to rent, Maslova street, terrace, garage, beautiful living
We rent a beautiful apartment 2 + kk an area of 72 m2. The apartment is on the 5th floor of brick building with elevator in Maslova Street. The apartment has 34 m2 terrace with a beautiful and calming views of the surrounding area. Kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. The floor tiles, parquet. Central heating. There is the garage place which has to be rented for a fee. This is a very nice desired location. There you will find high quality amenities. Restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. Easy access to airport and city center. Tram stop or subway station nearby. Indeed, a beautiful living.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 utilities + 2000 garage (has to be rented)|
|Address||Máslova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.