Prague, renovated apartment 3+1 for rent, Maltezske nam., Mala Strana, 162 m², 2 bathrooms
Beautiful spacious apartment at Mala Strana. Kitchen is completely equipped with all appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms, in the first one there is a bath with shower, washing machine and toilet, in the second one there is a shower unit. From the apartment is an amazing view of Prague Castle. The flat is guarded by alarm. The house is situated in a great location in the city centre. There are shops, restaurants, theaters, bars, clubs, schools. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague- tram lines, near is an underground station. There is a lot of monuments- Charles Bridge, churches, Kampa Museum, Museum of Bedrich Smetana. Location offers plenty of greenery.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity (house charges are already included in rent)|
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.