Prague renovated and furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Velehradská, Vinohrady, 54 m²
We offer to rent a renovated beautiful apartment on the third floor of the brick building without an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished, in the bedroom there is a doublebed and wardrobes, in the living room sofa, coffee table, Tv, dining table and chairs. Nice kitchen, which is equipped with all appliances (fridge, freezer, stove with a glass plate) is placed in the corridor. In the bathroom there is a shower corner, toilet separate. In the apartment there is also a washing machine, telephone, cable internet and television. Floors are partially floating, parquet, tiles somewhere. Heating is electric. The house is located in a very attractive location, near the George of Podebrady Square, tram stops and metro station nearby. About countless shopping and entertainment options and plenty of greenery … Moreover apartment window faced to the courtyard and in the house there is also a fitness center. Home sweet home recommended!
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Velehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.