Beautiful new attic apartment 3+kk for sale, total area 119.96 sq. m., Prague 7 - Holesovice
We offer to buy a beautiful new apartment 3+kk with a total area of 119.96 sq. m. in a very attractive and desirable location – Poupětova street – Prague 7, Holesovice. The apartment is in newly renovated seven storey residential building with an elevator and consists of two bedrooms, spacious living room (ready for the installation of kitchenette), bathroom (bath, shower and toilet), separate toilet, entrance hall and chambers. The apartment includes cellar (4m²). In the apartment was used following standard materials: fiberglass lining inside doors, entrance doors fire resistant and security, floating floors with wood veneer, Velux skylights, vinyl windows 1.1 W/m2K, gas boiler combined VUI 247–7, preparing for a fireplace element. The apartment is not equipped with an intentionally (left to the individual client according to its requirements) – only for the preparation, stove, hood and waste. The place has all the amenities and excellent transport (tram, metro), park Stromovka, Club Mecca and Club Cross are near. For more information or viewing pleas contact the broker.
5 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Poupětova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||119,96 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.