Do not miss special offer! Brand new apartment 2+kk(60m²), terrace (44 m²) - Prague 7, Holesovice
Take advantage of great deals and buy a brand new flat 2+kk, 60 sq. m. (can be adjusted to 3+kk) with large terrace (44 m2) in a great location – Prague 7, Holesovice. The apartment is in newly renovated seven storey residential building with an elevator and consists of a bedroom, a spacious living room ready for the installation of kitchenette (there can be done one bedroom), bathroom (bath, toilet), separate toilet, entrance hall, spacious terrace (44 sq. m.) and storage space above the toilet. The apartment includes cellar (4m²). In the apartment was used following standard materials: fiberglass lining inside doors, entrance doors fire resistant and security, floating floors with wood veneer, Velux skylights, vinyl windows 1.1 W/m2K, gas boiler combined VUI 247–7, preparing for a fireplace element. The apartment is not equipped with an intentionally (left to the individual client according to its requirements) – only for the preparation, stove, hood and waste. The apartment is a cooperative ownership, but the transcript to the private ownership will not be a problem (more info. by the broker). The place has all the amenities and excellent transport (tram, metro), park Stromovka, Club Mecca and Club Cross are near. For more information or viewing pleas contact the broker.
3 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Tovární, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.