Prague, partly furnished apartment - duplex 3+kk for rent, Musilkova, Kosire, 167m², garage, balcony
We offer for rent a spacious apartment – duplex with two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, which is fully equipped with appliances. In the apartment there are also two cloakrooms, storage, study, two balconies and a garage parking for four small or two large cars. In the bathroom there is a whirlpool bathtub and a shower corner, and a washing machine and a dryer as well. The carpets and PVC flooring, central heating. The house was built in 2003, the apartment is on the third floor (lift). The building is situated in a quiet area of Prague 5, Kosire. Nearby is the Cibulka park, public and private English school, tennis courts, shops, post office, a tram stop within walking distance. The way to the city center takes 10 minutes, Smichov, Andel shopping center are within 5 minutes.
29 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7500,-|
|Address||Musílkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||167 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.