Prague 6, Brevnov, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, 60sqm, cellar
This nice and sunny apartment 2+1, that we are offering for rent, is located in the quiet locality of Prague 6 – Brevnov, Brunclikova street, on the second floor of a tower block. In this completely renewed apartment, there are two unfurnished rooms, spacious hall, bathroom with shower bath, separate toilet and a kitchen equipped with new floor unit and a fridge. The floorage is 60sqm and it has a cellar of 4sqm. Also, there is the TV plug and of course the possibility of internet connection. In the neighbourhood there's lots of greenery, full civic amenities and the tram lines are providing a very good travel options to the city centre. The bills are CZK 3000 per month.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Brunclíkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.