Prague, partly furnished apartment 2+kk, Roztocka, Sedlec, 70m², terrace with a beatiful view
We offer to rent a spacious, partly furnished apartment – 2+kk apartment on the third floor of the villa with a garden. The apartment is on the second and third floor, at the bottom there is the living room with kitchenette (we can find there a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer and microwave). In the bathroom there is a shower corner and a toilet. Upstairs there is bedroom with an entrance to the terrace with beutiful views of the Vltava river. Floors are floating, electric heating. There is also a washing machine. In the courtyard parking. Flat is after complete renovation in 2003. The house is located at a beautiful place near the Vltava river, there is excellent transport accessibility – the way to the city center by public transport will take 18 minutes… Ideal for the couple. Home sweet home recommended!
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Roztocká, Praha 6 - Sedlec|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.