Unique apartment 2+1 with terrace, Prague 7 - Holesovice
We would like to introduce a new apartment in an unique apartment building, which was designed by famous architect Karl Jaray, a close friend of Adolf Loos. The apartment is designed as 2+1, the area is 65.6 sqm, and the terrace of an area of 10.3 sqm. The building is after complete reconstruction and is located right on the Ortenovo square in Holesovice. The indisputable advantage of this site is not only its easy accessibility by public transport and excellent amenities, but also the possibility of beautiful walks or trips to nearby Stromovka, very large and beautiful park. We recommend a viewing.
|other water source|
4 245 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including all services and fees|
|Address||Ortenovo nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||75,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.