High-grade, sunny 2+1+3x balcony, garage, near park Havlíčkovy Sady
Reservation! The high-standart flat 2+1. Very nice kitchen equipped with all appliances. High ceilings and french windows orientated to the south. Each room has its balcony, so there are 3, one large and two smaller.The cellar belongs to the flat. Parking possible in underground garage or in surroundings on the street. UPC cable will be connected in October 2005. The flat in a brand new complex of 4 houses called: The Havlickovy Sady Residence Project – it is situated to a broader centre of Prague, to the border of VINOHRADY and Vrsovice. To spend your leisure time in a pleasant manner, the complex provides sport opportunities – basketball court, tennis court, Petánque, Professional fitness centre, swimming pool, whirpool, sauna, solárium, massage, restaurant, café, hairdresser's, grocery etc. Really round the conrner there is a park Grabovka – very nice and popular forest park suitable also for roller skates, jogging, and others … Wide range of services in near sorroundings – Kindergarten and basic school in immediate neighbourhood. Figure skating stadium, medical services, retails, entertainment centres. Easy transportation to the city centre – tram stop no.: 6, 7 and 24. Floorplan at your disposal in our office. High housing standard in attractive locality.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.