Homely apartment 1+1 (51.71m²) in a very quiet area, close to the Vltava River, Prague 2-Nové Město
Looking for quiet living in the city center at a reasonable price? We offer a flat 1+1 (51.71 m2) in the Pod Slovany street, Prague 2 still in the New Town. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor in a building with a lift just 100 meters from the Vltava river and a few minutes walk from the metro station Karlovo náměstí. The whole apartment was completely renovated in 1995. Heating is electric in the apartment but the apartment is very warm and therefore the cunsume of energy is not. The whole apartment is designed as a 1+1 where kitchen has dining area (18.45 m2), room (23.7 m2), bathroom, separate toilet and a spacious pantry. The apartment is also suitable as an investment for short-term and long-term lease. Highly recommended.
2 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pod Slovany, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||51,71 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.