Prague 5, Smichov, bright unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, garden, terrace
For rent, we are offering this nice and sunny apartment 3+1 in Prague 5 – Smichov, on a second floor of newly reconstructed building on Na Celne street. Dispositions of the apartment are consisting of two separated bedrooms, living room, spacious hall with closet, a bathroom with tub and separated toilet. The rooms are unfurnished, in the kitchen you will find new floor unit, equipped with electrical appliances such as washing machine, fridge or microwave oven and also there is the entry to the terrace. In the appartment, there is a phone line and of course the possibility of internet connection.There are no parking zones, therefore you can find a parking place in front of the building. Also there is a large garden for use. In the neighbourhood there are full civic amenities, tram lines and the Smichov beach is over the corner.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Celné, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.