Modern bright apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 3 - Zizkov, V Kapslovne street, balcony, 55 sqm
Nice furnished apartment 2+kk with balcony in Zizkov, V Kapslovne street. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of of a brick house with a lift. The total floor area is 50 sqm. You will find there spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen corner. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine. Phone line, fixed internet connection, TV available as well. Floor is floating, heated centrally. Possible to rent parking space for a fee per month. Parukarka locality, where the property is situated, offers all kinds of civic amenities and also possibility of pleasant walks with trully magnificient views of Prague in park. nearby. Traffic connection to the city center is perfect, tram or bus stop is just a few steps from the house.
|other water source|
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||V kapslovně, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (35m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (29m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.