Luxurious, large apartment 4+1, 127 sqm, furnished, balcony, Husova Street, center of Pilsen
We offer to rent beautiful furnished apartment 4+1, located on the second floor of brick house (new building) without elevator in the center of the city Pilsen in Husova Street. The apartment is very spacious, its area is 127 sqm. Three rooms are separated. In the kitchen therew are beautiful kitchen unit that offers plenty of storage space, also includes a fridge freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and coffee maker. Luxuriously furnished is also a bathroom. Here you can find a hydromassage bath. WC is separated. In the apartment there is also balcony. Floors are covered with floating floors and tiles. Heated floor are in bathroom, toilet and hallway. The house is secured, it is possible to use the videophone. Heating ensures its own gas boiler. Parking is available in the yard for 1 car for fee.
Modern living in the heart of Pilsen. Home Sweet Home is recommended.
14 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||127 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.