Luxurious flat 4+kk with 2 balconies in a modern building, Prague 6 - Suchdol
We would like to present a beautiful flat 4 + kk with 2 balconies in a modern apartment building in an attractive part of Prague city Suchdol. Area of the flat is 83,89 square meters, the balcony area is 7,9 and 5,88 square meters. The apartment house is situated in original residential area, next to a park. Living in this house is suitable for those who want to live in contact with nature, and yet be within reach of the city center: Metro A – Dejvicka is reachable by bus in 10 minutes. Moreover Suchdol offers excellent civic amenities – schools and kindergartens, shops, restaurants. In the basement is a garage, each apartment is assigned one parking space, additional parking spaces are available for purchase. To each apartment belongs a lockable brick cellar area of 4 m2 in the basement. The whole house is easily accessible – by entrance ramp and elevator. We recommend a viewing!
5 505 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price with VAT (14%)|
|Address||Suchdolská, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||83,89 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.