Prague, luxury spacious apartment 5 +1 for rent, furnished, 165 m², desired location, Kamenická street, Letná, Prague 7
For rent, we are offering this noble and remarkably furnished apartment 5+1, located in the very sought-out area of Prague 7– Holesovice. Close to the beautiful park Letna and the Royal Park Stromovka (both in walking distance), it is on the fifth floor of a historical building. The apartment is a spacious 165sqm and has two separate bedrooms, a study room, living room, dining room, large eat in kitchen, and two bathrooms and three toilets. After this year’s complete reconstruction, the interior is elegantly furnished in a classic style and luxuriously designed with original hand carved wood. Most of the furniture is original and hand made. In the bedroom, there is a new bed. In the separate dining room, there is a large wooden table with enough chairs for entertaining. The completely new kitchen is equipped with all the needed appliances such as a fridge, microwave oven, two sinks and dishwasher. In the living room there is an extraordinary sofa, an original American Heating wood stove and also there is a TV. Of course, there is a phone line and the possibility of internet connection, plus a security and fire alarm. In the neighborhood there are all civic amenities with excellent shops and theaters and the tram lines are about 5 minutes to walk. It is a 15–20 minute walk to Old Town Square.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kamenická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Beautiful, furnished apartment 3+kk- loft for rent on the street Na Maninách in Prague 7 - Holešovice.
Prague, modern, comfortably furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, area of 84 m², terrace, Holesovice, Osadni street.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.