Prague, furnished flat for 2+1 for rent, Vojtesska st, 45 m², near National Theatre, river Vltava
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 + 1 in an attractive area of Prague – New Town, Vojtesska street. The apartment is on 4th floor in an old, beautifully renovated brick building with an elevator. The apartment has a large hall, where there is entry into the separated bedroom, separated living room, kitchen and bathroom. Sunny living room overlooking the large yard is equipped with a sofa, table and chairs, TV, DVD player, Hifi. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, washing machine. In the bathroom there is shower and toilet. Central heating. Parquet floor. The apartment is attractive due to its location in the center of Prague. Near the historic sights of Prague, the position calls for walks around the river bank Vltava, excellent amenities – pubs, restaurants, shops … Excellent location for transport to all corners of Prague.
13 900 CZKper month
|Address||Vojtěšská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.