Prague, nice flat 2+1 for rent, Hudeckova st., terrace, parking, near the tennis court, central park
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 +1 with an area of 50 m2 in the 11th floor apartment in panel building with an elevator. It has a terrace with beautiful views. It is furnished. Can be rented as unfurnished. The kitchen has stove, fridge, oven. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine. Separate toilet. The floor tiles, parquet. Central heating. Excellent location with lots of greenery, near the tennis courts, easy access to D1, public transport bus (3min by walk) and metro (15min by walk).
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hudečkova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.