New flat 1+kk, Prague 6 - Veleslavín, a new development project, excellent investment
We would like to offer a new apartment 1+kk/B (39,64 sqm) in Prague 6. This project is in a very lucrative place in the attractive area of Prague 6
There are 8 beautiful apartments in the building, each apartment has a spacious balcony and a cellar. Bedrooms are oriented to a quiet courtyard. Comfortable housing ensured by high standard of the materials (floor covering made of solid bamboo wood, wood-aluminum windows, modern sanitary ceramics, brick facade – see photos). Each apartment has a parking space in the underground garage.
This project, unlike the most of new buildings, provides real privacy – there are only 9 flats, only for residents is also available a maintained garden with terrace, fitness and a place for baby-coaches on the ground floor. Furthermore, in the house you will find a hair salon, manicure and beauty salon.
In the surroundings you will find all civic amenities (kindergarten 350 m, shopping center 850 m, polyclinic 800 m, about 3.5 kilometers away is the American International School).
Access to the center is excellent, nearby is the tram stop (about 250 m) and the Prague circle. Although the railway is located nerby the house, you won't notice it inside thanks to the quality of the building. Railway should be drained into an underground tunnel by 2013 and there should also be extended metro line A – you can expect rise of the property price.
Ready to move in May 2011.
2 574 880 CZKtotal price
|Address||Adamova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||39,64 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.