Prague, beautiful, modern furnished apartment for rent, Husitská st, 2+kk, balcony, parking, Žižkov
Beautiful, fully furnished apartment for rent is located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 3, Zizkov – Husitská street. The flat (52 m2) is 2+kk, there is a 3 m2 balcony, cellar 3m², storige room, dressing room. Apartment is equipped with a high standard, moderne furniture. The kitchen is well equipped with dishes, there are also built-in appliances – stove with ceramic hob, electric oven – microwave; in the bathroom is tub and washing machine. Separate toilet. The building was built in 2007, there are also an underground garage. Together with the apartment it is necessary to rent a garage for a fee. Wooden floors, central heating. Location provides good connections to other parts of Prague, the bus stop is about 3 minutes from the building.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800 + parking 1000 (has to be rented)|
|Address||Husitská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.