Prague, beautiful flat 2+1 for rent, Platnerska St., near the Vltava river, historical surroundins
We rent a beautiful apartment 2 +1 area of 55 m2 in the 1st floor in a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is located in a beautiful location near the Charles Bridge. It is furnished. It has a small balcony faces the inside garden. The windows of the flat also facing on the second part of the house. The flat is also provided with security door and security system. Excellent location near the Charles Bridge, which attracts not only foreign visitors. In the vicinity of many historical monuments, museums. The house is located at the river bank Vltava, ideal for walking, relaxing. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, pubs, schools … accessibility to all parts of Prague, one of the best. Around the metro, tram stops. There is possibility to rent flat for short-term.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Platnéřská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.