Beautiful, renovated apartment 2+1, 62 sqm, storage, sought for location Pilsen-Slovany
This beautiful apartment 2+1 is located on the third floor of the brick house in a popular location Pilsen-Slovany. Completely renovated apartment has a usable area of 62 sqm and consists of tastefully furnished kitchen, passable living room, large bedroom, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and storage room. The apartment has a shared balcony on the mezzanine and two brick vaults. The apartment is offered partly furnished. There remains the equipment of kitchen, built-in cabinets and bathroom furniture. The apartment has a telephone line and cable TV (possibility of Internet connection). Free parking in front of the house. Quiet location near park Homolka with all amenities nearby (nursery and primary schools, shops, health and sports facilities, etc). Excellent transport accessibility to the center – journey by tram No. 1 it takes about 10 minutes.
1 740 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.