Prague, spacious apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Americka st, 2+kk, garage, gym, pool, security
Rental of an apartment in Prague 2, near Namesti Miru. Flat is fully furnished with beautiful and stylish furniture. The equipment includes a TV. The kitchen is also completely furnished, from freezer to microwave. The bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower and there is a very interesting paving. The toilet is separately. There is apartmen air-conditioning, internet access, cable TV and a telephone line available. Floating floor and tiles. In the house you will find fitness, sauna, sitting area and garden, all in service charges and there is also available a 24h surveillance. In the building is a garage which has to be rented together with the flat for 3000, – CZK per month. Location is quiet, offers many opportunities for a busy social life and great amenities. Traffic conditions are excellent, near is the tram station Jana Masaryka, approximately in the same distance is Namesti Miru.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Americká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.