Prague 1 Nice, fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, wonderful house, Opatovicka Street
We offer to rent lovely, fully furnished apartment 2+1 in Prague 1, Opatovicka street. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick building without lift. The apartment consists of fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher), living room with TV, bedroom with double bed (both rooms separated) and bathroom with bathtub and massage shower. Phone and satellite available, laminate and tile on the floor. Building is situated in a quiet street nearby National Theatre – just few minutes walk to Charles Bridge or other historical sites. Neighbourhood is kind to foreign people, you'll find here original cafes, restaurants and shops. Great transport connection to all parts of Prague and perfect civic amenities within 5 minute. Shopping centre My Narodni with Tesco supermarket. Available from 15.8.2010. Place in the centre where in lives!
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Opatovická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.