Furnished 3+1 - Zizkov, Jilmova St., - garage, balcony
Strategicly great located apartment 3+1, fully renovated (1998), situated on the 1th floor of tenement building (also completely reconstructed in 2004), new lift. Newly furnitured, partly from IKEA, bathtub in the bathroom, separate toilet, gas stove, dish washer in the kitchen. Two separate bedrooms, living room, balcony. Possibility of UPC, telephone line, fixed internet connection. Garage parking for one vehical. The price is included in the rent. Really good transportation to all parts of Prague – 5 minutes walk away is the tram stop No. 9, 10, 16, 19, than 5 min. to Palmovka (subway line B), 5 min. to Želivského (subway line A) – or directly to Wenceslas square in 15 minutes or by bus to Florenc (subway line B, C). 3 lovely parks in surrounding – Vitkov hill, Parukarka, Zidovske Pece. Great amount of amenities.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jilmová, Praha 3|
|Usable area||66 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.