Prague, deluxe, luxury villa for rent 10+1 Vostrého street, Branik, 410 m², garden, swimming pool, parking
One of the most luxury offers on Prague 4 – Branik. We rent a formidable two-storey villa 10 + 1 (410 m2) with garden 850 m2 in the street Vostrého, Prague 4, Branik. The ground floor hallway, living room with fireplace, two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry, technical facilities. The first floor has a living room with fireplace, new kitchen, two office, toilet. On the second floor there are four bedrooms, two bathrooms. Garage for two cars and more can be parked on the property. The garden is maintained, there is also a swimming pool. Security system. Civic amenities – restaurants, shops, Novodvorská Plaza just a few minutes drive from the house. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes to bus station.
75 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000 CZK|
|Address||Vostrého, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||410 m²|
|Grounds area||1 050 m²|
|Garden||yes (850 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.