We offer for sale of historical flat 3 +1 134 m² with 92 m² luxury terrace Prague 1
We offer for sale classic historical apartment in the heart of Prague near Wenceslav Square, the apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a tastefully renovated house with maintained garden in the yard. The exclusivity of this apartment is based primarily on the fact that the apartment has a wonderful terrace facing the green and maintained the Court with a view to the Bulgarian embassy. Total area 133 square meters will meet the demanding requirements of the owners of the area, as already mentioned was meant to be like 3 1, and each room has its charm, the room (31 m2), opposite the entrance to the apartment there is a fireplace and there is also the original ceiling painted stucco in this room are the original floors, windows and doors in the next room (35m²) where you get through the above mentioned room is a wonderful historic painted ceiling, on which there is a professional expert opinion (history painting) and also mention the historic eight-arm chandelier with carved stucco ceiling. The original floors, windows, doors and fittings. Room 3 (16m²) is oriented to the courtyard and ores to get him to the terrace, into the locker room and the kitchen … The height of all rooms is 3.9 m. The kitchen and dressing room is the original floor teracce. Are also located in the dressing room mirror wardrobes, there is also a gas boiler and water heater. The entire penthouse apartment is protected by steel bars, bars with three locks. Heating gas central heating with copper pipes 10 new radiator. The house dates from 1886 and is pocelkové reconstruction (the original tile floors, wrought railings, the lining of artificial stone in the lobby and corridors stucco decoration, the original entrance doors, new elevator) about 200 meters from Wenceslas Square. The terrace is exclusively associated with the use of this apartment. Garden and garden available to residents of the house. The apartment still belongs to the brick cellar door, all-metal. Can be used as a residence or as a lawyer.
13 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||226 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.