Prague, representative flat 3+1 for rent, Mánesova St, 2 bathrooms, balcony, 111 m², near park,possibility short-term
We offer for rent apartment 111 m2, 3 +1 layout, after the reconstruction in the lucrative area near the Rieger Park in a brick building with elevator in the street Mánesova. The apartment is on the 2nd floor. Has balcony 4 m2. The cellar belongs to the flat. The apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is furnished, fully equipped kitchen with all appliances – fridge, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave. In the apartment is located 2 bathrooms. In one bathroom is shower, toilet, washer and dryer, second bathroom has a bath. Additional separate WC. On parquet floors, floor tiles. Possibility of parking in the street. The apartment is located in a very popular location with full amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters). Excellent accessibility by car and public transport (tram and metro station 150 meters from the house). Nearby is a large Rieger kit, ideal for sport or recreation. This apartment can be rented for short term, the monthly rent is higher – more information on real estate broker.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.