Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk, Zitna Street, New City, 46sqm, balcony.
Beautiful, bright two bedroom apartment is located in Prague 2 – New Town, on the street Zitna. The apartment is unfurnished, but it is possible to arrange some. The apartment includes a balcony (16sqm) and a cellar (7sqm). We can find here a new kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher). Flat with a total area of 46 sqm is situated on the 6th floor with elevator. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet is separately, a possibility of having a washing machine. Floating floors and tiles. There is a cable connection to the UPC (O2) on the phone, internet and television. The apartment is located in the heart of the city, where there are beautiful historic buildings. From here is great access to all parts of Prague. The tram stop is 2 minutes away. There are many opportunities for social activities. Lots of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops are located just a short walk away.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Žitná, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.