Prague, very nice and spacious 2+1 to rent, Zahrebska street, parking, luxury location in Vinohrady
We offer a very nice, spacious apartment 2+1 with balcony, total space 68 sq.m, which is located in fourth floor of a brick building at Záhřebská street, Vinohrady. The apartment is after reconstruction, modern furnished with very simple and homy impression. Parquet and tile on the floor, nice kittchen with freezer, refrigerator, dish-washer, microwave owen and glass – ceramics desk. There is possibility to rent garage place for monthly fee. Location of the apartment ensures excelent civic amennities and traffic availability as you can imagine. In the neighbourhood of the building you can find large scale of luxury or less luxury restaurants, nice park and metro straight two blocks from the apartment.
|other water source|
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000CZK/person + 3000CZK service|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, balcony, Zahrebska street, Vinohrady, 68m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.